About the author
The institution dedicated to enlightening young minds enjoys a long, rich and illustrious past. Situated in the holy land at the confluence of rivers Bhagirathi, Tamsa and Saryu, a place graced by pioneers and stalwarts like Nripendra Bali, Maharishi Bhragumuni, the institution is located at the eastern end of Ballia city, at the apex of Bhragu Ashram on National Highway No. 19. It was instituted by the Late Satish Chandra Giri in 1947. Affiliated firstly to the Agra University followed by Gorakhpur University and currently to the Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, the institution provides both undergraduate and post-graduate courses across a variety of disciplines striving ceaselessly to provide quality education to put students on the path to success.